GLYCOLIC AHA40 SKIN PEEL TREATMENTS
GLYCOLIC AHA40 SKIN PEEL
LET’S FACE IT...
...IT’S ALL ABOUT SCIENCE (THE SCIENCE BIT…)
Skin peels are a quick, non invasive treatment that has no downtime or post treatment peeling. Glycolic peels are good for all skin types (apart from rosacea). It has a powerful antimicrobial action which is good for helping with: fine lines, uneven skin tone/texture, hyperpigmentation, photo damage, large pores, acne, regulation of oily and dry skin.
SKIN PEELS (AHA 40% glycolic) - using the epiderma5® range, a peel that penetrates through the epidermis to stimulate cell renewal, leaving your skin feeling soft and revitalised. (Not advised for clients with rosacea). Take home recovery balm included
LET’S FACE IT... only our driving licence should reveal our true age X
LET’S FACE IT...
…ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO BASICS
SKIN PEELS (AHA 40% glycolic) - We recommend a weekly treatment on a 4 week plan
30 min - £40
Course of 4 - £120
Glycolic AHA40 Skin Peel - Frequently Asked Questions
It is understandable that the idea of a skin peel containing an acid sounds like it may hurt….it honestly doesn’t!! The glycolic peel only stays on the skin for 1 minute before being neutralised ( you will feel a mild tingling during this time). Neutralising is then repeated until the tingling has totally gone, meaning the skin Ph is at its correct level.
A recovery serum is then applied to ensure you have skin feeling rejuvenated.
Several treatments may be required to achieve the best results
We recommend the following:
- Weekly peel for a total of 4 weeks
- Then 2-4 week treatment break
- A follow up maintenance plan of mesotherapy or micro needling
Included in the price of your treatment will be an aftercare serum for use at home post treatment.
- Use the aftercare recovery balm post treatment (skin may feel drier which is normal) USE SPF
- We strongly advise not to use your home products for the first 24hrs - no harsh cleansers!!
- No make up for the first 24hrs
- Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol
- DO NOT use glycolic products 12-24 hours prior to treatment
- If redness occurs avoid glycolic acid until resolved NO RETINOL PRODUCTS FOR 4 WEEKS
- DO NOT use sunbed/sauna (7days) or swimming pools (5days)
- DO NOT have a different accelerated exfoliation, microdermabrasion or skin peel within 7 days of this treatment
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing, bleaching (7 days) seek advice if having laser/IPL
- Swelling or redness
- Scabbing or peeling of treated skin or surrounding areas
- Cold sores
- Prolonged skin sensitivity
- Persistent increased/ decreased pigmentation
- Degree of improvement is dependant on many variables and cannot be guaranteed
Glycolic AHA40 - Testimonials
I had a skin peel and mesotherapy treatment last week and my skin has never felt or looked so good! Linda made me feel so comfortable before, during and after my treatment. I can’t wait to come back for more! 😁
Had my lips done by Linda the other day and I'm in love with them, nicest lady !! made me feel so welcome and comfortable! X
Absolutely over the moon with my new lips!! Can’t recommend Let’s Face it enough💋💋💋💋💋
Fab experience, amazing results 100% recommendation ❤❤❤
Im completely bowled over by the results !!!! if anyone can make you look fresher and a bit younger ..linda can !!!!! ive never felt so relaxed having needles stuck in me !
Wahoo!! Always wanted fuller, more defined lips! Put it off for years until yesterday! Hardly felt a thing.. and now got the most luscious lips ever! Thank you Let’s Face it! Can’t wait to go out & show them off 😘😘Xxx
Fantastic experience felt very at ease the whole process was talked through step by step love the results would definitely recommend will only use Let’s face it now I’m so happy 😁