LET’S FACE IT...
...IT’S ALL ABOUT SCIENCE (THE SCIENCE BIT…)
Microneedling is a long term rejuvenation treatment. It uses multiple superficial puncture wounds to release growth factors that stimulate fibroblasts to create new collagen and elastin. It stimulates an increase in epidermal density, strengthens collagen and increases the availability of cell nutrients. It is good for : hyperpigmentation, hormonal changes, acne scarring, ice pick scarring, closed acne lesions, rosacea, anti ageing, stretch marks, hair loss
A long term rejuvenation programme that promotes new collagen and elastin growth using the micro needling system, Dermafix pen, to introduce a power serum into the skin.
The EZ C02 pre needling treatment can be added to this treatment which surges skin with C02 and increases vessel size to promote absorption of the skin power serum.
LET’S FACE IT... only our driving licence should reveal our true age X
LET’S FACE IT...
…ITS TIME TO SHOW YOUR TRUE GLOW
Microneedling - using the Genosys range, a long term rejuvenation programme that promotes new collagen and elastin growth using the micro needling system, Dermafix pen, to introduce a power serum into the skin.
The EZ C02 pre needling treatment can be added to this treatment which surges skin with C02 and increases vessel size to promote absorption of the skin power serum. Take home SPF cream included
We recommend a monthly treatment on a 4 month plan
50 min - £80
Course of 4 - £280
For clients with acne we recommend a monthly treatment on a 3 month plan, followed by a 6 month break
Course of 3 - £210
Microneedling - Frequently Asked Questions
- NORMAL SKIN - monthly treatment for 4 months ( EZC02 treatment can be added to enhance results)
- ACNE SKIN - monthly treatment for 3 months followed by a 6 month break Treatments can be combined with LED light therapy with use of cooling mask Included in the price of your treatment will be an aftercare SPF cream for use at home post treatment.
- Please use the aftercare SPF cream for 1 week post treatment
- Skin may be tender, drier or red up to 48 hours after treatment (this is normal)
- we strongly advise not to use your home products for the first 24hrs - no harsh cleansers!!
- No make up for the first 24hrs
- Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing, bleaching (36hrs) seek advice if having laser/IPL
- DO NOT use sunbed/sauna (1 month) or swimming pools (2 weeks)
- DO NOT have any other aesthetic skin treatments done for 3 weeks post treatment
- Flushing, redness, swelling or pain
- Tenderness and itching
- Some pinpoint bleeding
- Degree of improvement is dependant on many variables and cannot be guaranteed
Microneedling - Testimonials
I had a skin peel and mesotherapy treatment last week and my skin has never felt or looked so good! Linda made me feel so comfortable before, during and after my treatment. I can’t wait to come back for more! 😁
Had my lips done by Linda the other day and I'm in love with them, nicest lady !! made me feel so welcome and comfortable! X
Absolutely over the moon with my new lips!! Can’t recommend Let’s Face it enough💋💋💋💋💋
Fab experience, amazing results 100% recommendation ❤❤❤
Im completely bowled over by the results !!!! if anyone can make you look fresher and a bit younger ..linda can !!!!! ive never felt so relaxed having needles stuck in me !
Wahoo!! Always wanted fuller, more defined lips! Put it off for years until yesterday! Hardly felt a thing.. and now got the most luscious lips ever! Thank you Let’s Face it! Can’t wait to go out & show them off 😘😘Xxx
Fantastic experience felt very at ease the whole process was talked through step by step love the results would definitely recommend will only use Let’s face it now I’m so happy 😁